Fish, Fun and Fright
Friday, October 26, 2012
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tickets are now available for our annual member-exclusive Halloween event.
There's nothing like ghostly moon jellies, prowling crustaceans and monstrous fish to get you in the mood for Halloween! Here's a special opportunity to see the creepy side of the Aquarium, after hours and at its most mysterious. Dress to impress for our costume contest, kick up your heels with our DJ and be ready for some family-friendly frights.
Space is limited and this event sells out quickly! Ticket purchase required and limited to the number of admissions permitted with your membership level.
- Associate: 2 admissions (1 member + 1 guest)
- Patron: 4 admissions (1 member + 3 guests)
- Ambassador: 6 admissions (1 member + 5 guests)
- Ocean Explorer: 8 admissions (1 member + 7 guests)
- Conservation Society: 8 admissions (1 member + 7 guests)
- Navigator Society: 8 admissions (1 member + 7 guests)
Memberships are non-transferable and someone from the member household must be present for the group to be admitted.
- Adults $19
- Children (3-11) $13
- As always, children under 3 are free and do not need a reservation.
- When ordering your tickets, choose the "Print at Home" option under Shipping Method.
Please note: Our recent newsletter had the date incorrectly as October 29, 2012. The correct date for this event is Friday, October 26, 2012.
Additional Event Information:
- The doors to the Aquarium will open at 6:00 p.m. We regret that members cannot remain in the lobby while the Aquarium is preparing for the event. Your membership must be valid on both the date of your reservation and the date of the event.
- There will be treats available, but members seeking more extensive meal options are encouraged to have dinner at home or visit one of the many restaurants in the area. We will not have a coat check for this event, so please plan appropriately.
- Please take advantage of the resources available on our website for help with directions, parking and accessibility.
- If you need to make any adjustments to your reservation or have any questions, please call Membership Events at 617-973-6564.
- The New England Aquarium may take photographs or record video of this event. By attending you consent to the possible reproduction of your name, voice, and/or likeness in connection with future promotions, fundraising efforts, or marketing, and you expressly waive any claims you may have in connection therewith.